What are Our Aims?
We aim to:
1. To foster brotherly love among our members and to develop social bonds among our members and their families
2. To support one another in the practice of our Faith.
3. To support and encourage Brothers, their families and widows as needs arise.
4. To support Brothers in difficulty or need including maintaining and administering benevolent funds through the Catenian Association Benevolent and Children's Fund
5. To advance the interests and development of young Catholics and to assist them in the choice or pursuit of a career, including the promotion and support of the Catenian Association Bursary Fund
6. To help our clergy and to encourage and support vocations to the religious life in appropriate ways.
7. To support charities which the Circle, Province or Association considers are worthy and relevant.