What are Our Values?
Our values are:
1. We will always be encouraging, supportive and helpful to fellow members and their families and be non judgemental in any dealings.
2. We will behave in a courteous manner at meetings and functions, observing dress codes and maintaining high standards of behaviour.
3. We will always strive to live our personal and business lives in accordance with the ideals of our Catholic faith, where every person matters.
4. We encourage each other to take part in public life through individual action but we do not bring our political affiliations into our meetings or social gatherings
5. We will always recognise that the Circle with its Brothers and their families is the most important entity of the Association.
6. We will ensure that the Association's governing bodies do all that is possible to enable each Circle to flourish.
7. We will abide by the Obligations of Membership.